Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Nice Weekend so Far

Wow, how nice it is to have my husband home. He really makes mine and Trey's life so much brighter when he is around. I just love him so much!
Last night, we went to a friend's house to celebrate Misty Lou's birthday. You will hear me mention her quite alot as well. Misty and her soon to be husband, John, are our other husbands and wives, lol! I can always count on John to help me with anything when Cory is out of town and likewise with Cory and Misty. The get together was at one of my other girl's house, Shari. These two girls are some of the best friends a girl could ask for. I can honestly say that I could not stand them at first, but they grow on you pretty quickly. Shari cooked fajitas and Trey and Maleah (Shar's daughter) jumped on the trampoline all night. I got sick 5 times last night and we called it a night early.
I woke up this morning in a wonderful mood, looking forward to Lace's baby shower tomorrow at our house. I went to Card and Party and got alot of cute baby boy stuff for decorations. I hope she has a good turnout tomorrow.
Cory and Trey threw the ball around a little bit this morning. Trey loves it when Cory is home to do this with him. It doesn't take them long to assume their normal positions...Cory in the chair with remote in hand and Trey in his bedroom with the Wii remote in his hand! Some things never change!
Hope you all are having a wonderful time with your family this weekend as I am with mine!

1 comment:

  1. Added you to my blog list...love keeping up w/ ya! Married life sounds great !!

    ReplyDelete